Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Top Ten List of the Best Koreanovelas

I love watching the television, especially the Koreanovelas. So, I decided to make my top ten list of it. Enjoy! I hope you can relate. :))


10. METEOR GARDEN
Oh, who would have forget the F4? I think this was the first ever Asianovela aired in the Philippine television. I was young by the time many  people became very much addicted to it, that is why I think it only landed as my least favorite (well atleast it's still int he Top10).  

9. SHINING INHERITANCE
I don't know the reason, I just love watching it. It's like a story of a modern cinderella.

8. COFFEE PRINCE
I think it's the main character which attracts me to watch that show. It was Princess Janelle of Princess Hours who played the role of Andie, a coffee shop crew, pretending to be a boy. Eventually, she and her manager Arthur fell in love. 

 7. FULL HOUSE
" May tatlong bear sa loob ng isang bahay. Si Mama Bear, si Papa Bear, si Baby Bear. Si Papa Bear ay malakas, si Mama Bear ay maganda, si Baby Bear ay napakaliksi. Tingnan n'yo, tingnan n'yo ang saya nila." Isn't it cute?!

6. HANA KIMI
Ella Chen+ Wu Chun= Perfect Match (sounds like another koreanovela). Haha.

5. LOVERS IN PARIS
The beauty of Paris, France added the romance in this show. Very heart-warming.

4. ONLY YOU
Hmmm. I really don't know! I just loved that show because it's the most delectable. J

3. MY GIRL
Jasmine, a poor yet courageous, brave and industrious girl is the lead female character in this show. Since she travels to different places with her father, Jasmine is street smart, charming and witty. She is also a fighter and uses her favorite line "Tira-tira!." Because of a unique situation, she met Julian and in an unexpected event, Jasmine and Julian were forced to live in a web of lies and deceit. 

2. BOYS OVER FLOWERS
A modern version of the Meteor Garden. This is a popular story of an extraordinary girl and four gorgeous and influential guys of F4. 

1. PRINCESS HOURS
The best among the rest! Instead of sleeping early in preparation for our final examinations, I still chose to stay awake late at night to watch my most favorite show. Princess Janelle and Prince Gian's story is the best!

1 comment: